A Welcoming Environment for all at MSMLG 2022
The organizing committee is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference/meeting experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
The organizing committee will not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. This includes sexual language and imagery which is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers. The full anti-harassment policy is described below.
Our Anti-Harassment Policy
Event organisers have identified Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson and Robert Elmes as designated persons to deal with any harassment complaints. Alongside the organizing committee, these individuals will deal with alleged harassment issues in a private, unbiased and timely manner, providing appropriate sanctions if required that include:
- Warning the offender and requiring them to
- Expulsion from the event with no
- Recommend the banning of the offender from future related
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age,
- Sexual images in public
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or
- Sustained disruption of talks or other
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above