Call for Abstracts
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, I am delighted to announce the launch of the Call for Oral Abstracts for the MSMLG 2022 conference. We invite colleagues from the Molecular Sensors and Logic Gates community to submit abstracts for consideration for the oral and poster sessions at the conference in Dublin, Ireland.
Closing date for the receipt of abstracts for oral presentations is 25th March 2022
Closing date for the receipt of abstracts for poster presentations is 4th July 2022
MSMLG 2022 Abstract Themes
The themes for the MSMLG 2022 Conference are:
- Molecular Logic Gates
- The Submission Process
Submitting an abstract is a 3-step process. We strongly recommend that you complete your submission at one time,
Step 1: Register on the system
- We are using a dedicated website for abstract submission and you must first register on the system. The website is accessible by username and password. Please note that you will need to create your own username and password to access the system.
- You only need to register once – each subsequent time that you visit this page, you will log in with your e-mail and chosen password.
Step 2: Submit your abstract
- Once you have registered and created your profile, you must log in to the dedicated submission webpage, when you have prepared your abstract – enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered.
- Submitting an abstract requires that you complete a questionnaire for each abstract. Some questions are mandatory (marked with an asterisk) and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered. You will be required to provide the theme to which you are submitting your abstract, the names and affiliations of all authors and confirmation that all authors have approved the submission. You will also be able to indicate if you wish your abstract to be considered for oral presentation.
- It is strongly recommended that you complete your submission once started. However, if you decide to start your submission for completion at a later point, you must ensure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract. It will then be available for you to finish at a later stage. Failure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract will result in it being lost and you will have to start again.
- Mandatory questions are marked with an asterisk (*) and must be answered. Your submission will not be complete if a mandatory question is left unanswered. Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
- If you exceed the word count for either the title or abstract, your submission will be marked as incomplete in our system. Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
Step 3: Confirmation e-mail
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your submission has been received. The subject of the mail will indicate if your submission is complete or incomplete. An incomplete submission may have an answer that is unfinished or you may have exceeded the word limit for the abstract. Incomplete submissions will not go for review. You must log back into the submission system, click on the title of the abstract and complete it. Once complete you will receive the confirmation e-mail.
If you wish to make another submission, please click on New Submission and a new blank submission form will open.